When should I consider having a Parenting Mediation?
A parenting mediation is recommended where parents cannot agree on decisions impacting a child’s short and long term future.
These may include issues such as:
- time spent with each parent,
- where the child lives,
- what childcare or school the child goes to and their educational well being (i.e homework),
- what extra-curricular activities the child engages in,
- third parties engaged with the child (i.e babysitters, extended family, new partners),
- the financial care of the child,
- the child’s health and well-being (nutrition, doctor and specialist appointments).